Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution, and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk. Organizations encounter an ever-increasing amount of pressure to reduce costs and improve company performance. Contract management proves to be a very time-consuming element of business, which facilitates the need for an outsourced company with a contract management system.
Elements of Successful Contract Management system
It isn’t enough that an organization has professionals in place to handle contract management. Employees must be augmented with the presence of processes and software companions to satisfy increasing compliance and analytical needs. When a contract management strategy is successfully implemented, organizations can expect to see:
- The expected business benefits and financial returns are being realized.
- The supplier is cooperative and responsive to the organization’s needs.
- The organization encounters no contract disputes or surprises.
- The delivery of services is satisfactory to both parties.
Marketing and Leasing
We need to attract new leads to its website and turn them into customers. Its best chance to do so is to take advantage of free traffic from popular search engines. A focused SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA campaign.
- Get its website more attention from interested prospects.
- Increase Brand Awareness.
- Turn that new attention into paying customers.
- Increase availability on Social Platforms.
- Gain increased visibility without risking its standing with popular search engines.
Launch a SEO Campaign
We’ll put our plan to action. This will be an entirely hands-off process for you; We will build the framework to increase your search engine rankings and website traffic. This framework will keep new visitors pouring in and give you an edge over your online competitors.
Launch a Social Media Campaign
About 90% of marketers claimed that social media generated immense exposure for their company, and that’s only one of its many advantages. Social networks are now a substantial part of every marketing strategy. We’ll launch a social media campaign, through which we’ll optimize your social media pages and post daily updates. As well as we’ll track weekly analytics this will lead us to know the right strategy.
Our cleaning service are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by providing the best possible standards at an acceptable price and value relationship. We also will maintain a friendly, fair, and good working environment which respects, ideas and hard work.
The key to success in archiving our business goal are
- Genuine client care
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to our work and customers
- Providing an environment conducive to giving relaxing and professional service.
Collections and Financial Administration
We offer to run all the operations with our Contract Management Software which cover the following applications.
- Financial Accounting System
- Assets Maintenance Module
- Real Estate Management System
- Inventory Control System
- Tenants Complaints Management System
Each application has various module as mentioned below:
Financial Accounting System:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable (Debtors)
- Accounts Payable (Suppliers)
- Bank & Cash
- Journal Vouchers
- Debit Note & Credit Note